BO1 – 5 Maps will be randomly selected, each player vetoes one Map, then Map to be played is randomly selected from remaining 3.
BO3 – 5 Maps will be randomly selected, each player vetoes one Map, then Map to be played is randomly selected from remaining 3,
Grand Final – Winner bracket player picks first map and has free choice of civs, 3 bans for opponent. 6 Maps will be randomly selected, each player vetoes one Map, then Map to be played is randomly selected from remaining 4.
Captains Mode- How To
Civ picks and bans will be made using This Page.
1. Set your Captains Mode website username. Click on the name at the top right of the page and set your username here.
2. Click HOST and share the link to the draft with your opponent.
3. Start the drafting process, which is explained below.
Each player will take it in turn to pick and ban civilizations from the pool. The first ban from each player is a Global Ban, this means that once banned neither player can pick that civilization.
The next two bans each are done in secret, you are banning civilizations so that your opponent can not pick them; but you will still be able to pick these civilizations unless your opponent also bans them for you.
The banned civilizations are revealed to both players. Each player will then select their civilization from the remaining civilizations left in the pool. This is also done in secret until both players have picked.
Players are entitled to 1 restart for each event (qualifier and main event), called before 4 minutes (4:00) in game time, unless there is a bugged map in which case a restart will not be used up.
Bugged maps are where any food resources are 100% blocked or where there are less than 3 faces of your main gold or stone available to mine. Must be called after 4 minutes game time or have a screenshot for the admins. If you are unsure please pause and ask.
Game : Standard Map
Size : 2 player map
Resources : Standard
Population : 200
Game Speed : Normal
Reveal Map : Normal
Starting Age : Standard
Victory Condition : Conquest
Allow Cheats : [ ] No
Lock Speed : [X] Yes
Record Game : [X] Yes
1. Availability. By signing up to this event you confirm that you will be available to play on 10th, 11th and 12th February between the hours of 12:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT.
2. You will actively monitor the event Skype group and reply within a reasonable time-frame to any admin requests.
3. All games are to be played on AoEHD Patch 5.2
4. In the event of a no-TC start (Land Nomad, Nomad) – that is a start where players do not have Town Centers but only villagers:
a) the first buildings constructed must be either a Town Center or a Dock.
b) No Barracks, no Palisade Wall and no more than one House may be build until the first TC is up.
c) No fighting is allowed until both player’s TC is up.
5. Any graphic changes that only affects the player’s AoEHD are allowed.
6. Cheating is not allowed under any circumstances. Players doing any kind of cheating will be disqualified and banned from future EscapeGaming events.
7. Players must play on a known nickname and must play on their own account. Players must not play for somebody else.