Our second Mid-Week Madness is incoming, it’s time to capture some Relics!
Prepare yourselves for some nail-biting fun this week as we pit four expert players against each-other in the Capture the Relic game-mode. This four game series will see a race to the Castle Age, followed by an all-out brawl to get that relic home! The first player to secure the relic in their monastery is victorious.
CtR Monsoon – All Goths
CtR Pyramid Descent – All Persians
CtR Spiral – All Japanese
CtR Random – Random Civ
There will be no restarts during the event, with the exception of bugged maps. Bugged maps are where any food resources are 100% blocked or where there are less than 3 faces of your main gold or stone available to mine.
Game : Capture the Relic
Size : 4 player map
Resources : Standard
Difficulty : Standard
Population : 200
Game Speed : Normal
Reveal Map : Normal
Starting Age : Standard
Allow Cheats : [ ] No
Lock Speed : [X] Yes
Record Game : [X] Yes
1. Availability. By signing up to this event you confirm that you will be available to play on the 14th March between the hours of 17:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT. (This is not a typo, games will be played the day before the stream!)
2. If selected to play you will join and actively monitor the event Skype group and reply within a reasonable time-frame to any admin requests. You will be contacted to request your Skype information.
3. All games are to be played on AoEHD Patch 5.2. By signing up you understand that AoEHD and all DLC is required to be owned and installed.
4. Any graphic changes that only affects the player’s AoEHD are allowed.
5. Cheating is not allowed under any circumstances. Players doing any kind of cheating will be disqualified and banned from future EscapeGaming events.
6. Players must play on a known nickname and must play on their own account. Players must not play for somebody else.